Friday, October 4, 2013

God Saves Pratik Koli And Me At Banganga Walkeshwar Today

This morning Pratik Koli and I had a miraculous save at Banganga we had finished shooting Pitru Paksh and Pratik said he would drop me at Grant Road on his bike , I was riding pillion , a media photographer stopped his bike to shake hand and Pratik lost his balance on the moving bike on the slope , it crashed , lucky I had my turban which took the impact , the bike was on my leg..but a force did not let it crush me or Pratik , all the Bhaiyyas came running pulled us up.. we had survived , no scratch nothing,,my camera round my neck was unhurt too ,, we both could not believe it ,,, it was the most unsettling incident ,,, I knew my leg was gone I was barefeet and I am a diabetic.. we later had a cup of tea close to the station and thanked our stars ,,,and Ganga Maiya of Banganga ,,,

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube