Monday, September 30, 2013

Raju Shresta And His Son At Bandra Bazar Road

I have documented this area , its religiosity , multi culture people kids and still life , feats festivals and election euphoria , but now I hardly shoot it , I tweak my old pictures bring faded shots back to life ,, I am a repository of an image bank of feelings emotions and I did it for posterity , for kids who can see how fast they became older and older folks shot and some are no more there now ..

Bandra Bazar is a unique area totally neglected both by those who live here and have no respect or collective value for it , the politicians dont much care for it ,they come once in 5 years or during the Independence day

The last corporator Mr Rehbar Khan is remembered for personally taking care of it, getting work done meeting people and the new one sadly does not even know we exist..

And its time for the report card.. I am sure this time the residents will use the right to reject vote generously ,, we have been used for sellfish gains for a long time,,

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube