Friday, September 13, 2013

I Hand Over Mrs Shatrughan Sinhas Monetary Gift To Lalbagh Chya Raja

Right from Dabbang till today I have been carrying Mrs Punam Sinhas monetary gift to the Lalbgh Chya Raja Pandal.
During the release of Dabbang she had given me 5 tickets first day first show for Raja , ladoos and the money .. so every year I come with her gift..

Here I handed over the cash to these guys , normally I give it to Raju Langewal or Mr Sunil Joshi..

Lalbagh Ka Raja gave me two darshans first I shot him with my camera without the memory card .. yes I am intelligently dumb and stupid too, than I came back with the ex CM of Goa Mr Digambar Kamat and shot him for real.

After Lalbagh Chya Raja I shot Ganesh Gully Mumbai Chya Raja and than Tejukaya barefeet , I took a bus from Lalbagh to King Circle and shot GSB Seva Mandal Lord Ganesha ..

I will post the GSB pictures after this than Ganesh Gully and Tejukaya I shot a lot of stuff beggars on the street

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube