Friday, September 13, 2013

GSB Seva Mandal Lord Ganesha King Circle Dedicated To Late Mr Dinesh Pai


After I had shot Lalbagh Chya Raja , Mumbai Chya Ganesh Gully Cha Raja , and Tejukaya barefeet I caught a bus for Matunga as I had a tryst with a departed soul Mr Dinesh Pai, , he used to invite me to the GSB Seva Mandal every year , but than my own dear friend convener Dr Bhujang Pai had invited me too and Amit Pai son of Dinesh Pai..

I am very close to the Gaud Saraswat Brahmin community , and I am already crying as I write this , and this is what happens to me when I remember my friend Dinesh Pai.. I cried a lot at his funeral and the tears will never stop drying .. being a Shia Muslim tears never run dry.

So in the hot burning sun , with my feet in bad shape as I dont wear slippers or shoes when I shoot the domain of Lord Ganesha.. I reached Kings Circle , Amit took me in , I also met Ganesh Kini , Sunil Shenoy all old friends including Mr Satish Kamath and Gurunath Kamath..

I shot in silence , am nowadays not shooting much due tO uploading restrictions at Flickr.com , and for the first time I am resizing my pictures before uploading I shoot JPEG - RAW .

I spoke to Dr Bhujang Pai he was at the hospital , and was going to come late , I shot and than walked all the way to King Circle took a train ,, reached Bandra ..so after buying fishfood for Marziyas Tank I came home dog tired.

I am keeping all my other stuff on hold as Flickr wont be available tomorrow Friday between 9 am to 5 pm... so I am uploading GSB ,, first.. dedicated to my dear friend Dinesh Pai.. He never forgot me when he was alive so I wont forget him till I am alive .. specially when I shoot his divinity and his friends and community members .

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube