Thursday, September 19, 2013

Devo Atithi Bhava -Parel Cha Raja Lalbagh Visarjan 2013


This is my last uploads of Ganesh visarjan all shot from the Shiv Sena stand Lalbagh , thanks to Shyam Kabre my photographer friend who made it possible , his hospitality every time I met him at Lalbagh is a chapter out Devo Atithi Bhava .. guest is God.

This is a typically love endearing Maharashtrian quality and is found graciously in Amchi Mumbai.. he knew I have diabetes , I tire easily he introduced me to the Shaka Pramukhs , and gave me a chair to sit , offered me a cold drink too..and saw nobody came in my way while shooting pictures ,,,
Later after the shoot he took me to a restaurant offered me tea and kept saying that he was missing his best friend mentor Mr Datta Sawant now in UK on a holiday.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube