Thursday, August 15, 2013

I Have Lost The Urge The Passion To Shoot Pictures ...Completely


Normally I took my grand kids to Carter Road and Bandra backlanes , to shoot the flag selling urchins and I taught them the wisdom of the street.

Perhaps I like sitting at home because our lift has broken down so climbing up down five floors is a pain with my diabetic disposition , and carrying Nerjis is a bigger pain.. so I only go down if I have too..or else sit at home ..twiddle my laptop..

I go to buy bloodworms for Marziyas fish everyday, havent gone to Kurla East..

Life is a bore .. but Aviary  editing tool , keeps me creatively occupied ,, I rejoined Google+ because of good friend Magic Eye ...Deepak Amembal , finest Mumbai metro blogger , biker enthusiast ..we keep in touch and we have been Internet friends since 2005 .

Both these kids are from Bandra Bazar Road and our area is pin drop silent for once there was a BJP drum beating Miya procession I saw from my balcony , I did not go down , decided not to shoot political pimping pictures .. only story based documentaries for the time being.

And today is actually a sad mournful day for those dependents of the sailors officers who died tragically in INS Sindhurakshak... it is painful for all of us ..they were our protectors and  the guardians of our seas ..May their souls RIP.. Om Shanti Om..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube