Saturday, July 13, 2013

You Can Spot The Canon User ... Marziya Shakir 5 Year Old



Initially being broke and new to photography it was the more famous Nikon that I used for several years , both film and digital.. it was F100 and later the Digital Disaster Nikon D 70 ,and last and never again Nikon D80..

I switched over to Canon 7D and Mariya uses Canon 60 D and Canon 7D after switching over from Nikon D80 and Nikon D3100.

One thing is dead sure we will never ever use a Nikon even if we get it free,,,Nikon is overrated in India but we consider it a piece of you know what .. suffice to say.

Nerjis Asif Shakir 23 month old with help from me uses the Canon 60 D ..

I guess we are opinionated but than it is our choice our money .. and we have a fundamental right to a personal opinion..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube