Saturday, July 13, 2013

At 13 Month of Age Marziya Shakir Tries To Understand The Poetry Of Life


Marziya Shakir is lucky, a crazy grand father made her see life , pain , and human degradation lessons that go beyond Ba Ba Black Sheep And Jack And Jill Went Up The Hill to Get Chilled ..

My familys first grand child , bought up by conservative parents.., the head scarf hijab her birthright , she began shooting on Nikon D80 gifted to her by Dr Glenn Losack, he saw something in her and thankfully did not give her a Barbie Doll..

After the Nikon D80 started falling apart she was gifted the Nikon D3100 by my dear friend Zain Hussain..

Now she uses the Canon 60D or the much heavier Canon 7D without any help from me...

So Marziya has come a long way, and these are memories old ones I am bringing back to Life .. tweaked as reminiscences of days gone by of a little child.

Because Marziya Shakir was my first grand child I documented her life in pictures , never missed a heart beat .. I could not do the same for my own children having been an alcoholic when they were growing up.. I am in a way paying for my sins and doing penance .. giving back to them a part of their childhood through their children.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube