Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Jaffar Bhai - The Friendly Muslim Beggar Bandra Bazar Road


He stays at a shanty somewhere in Bandra but begs at Boran Road , or near the Shia mosque on Fridays , a very quiet soft spoken man.. he begs in silence and is very fond of both my grand daughter who have shot him too..

I have never asked Jaffar Bhai why or what made him become a beggar , but I pay him generously , though I dont encourage most beggars , Jaffar bhai is a kindly soul , and is part of the backyard of where we live.

And this refurbished documentary is an update of Bandra Bazar Road .. in the month of Holy Ramzan.

And I would rather add words to my old pictures than go out shoot pictures of people frolicking in the rains.. besides rain water is injurious to my cameras health...

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube