Tuesday, July 23, 2013

MTNL Broadband Is Finally Improving Thanks To GM Mr Anil Kumar


Ever since I subscribed for MTNL Broadband I have had migraine headache heartache , bad service disrupted connection , no internet for days and than I finally approached their GM Mr Anil Kumar at Bandra Reclamation Telephone Exchange , explained to him my problems , my purpose of photography , blogging I was not using the Internet to make money or influence friends I was promoting goodwill humanity ..he was a good listener , offered me tea, heard me out .

He requested I keep patience for a few days he would personally have my problems sorted out, so his technicians Mr Johnny , head Mr Shyam Sundar Raja worked on my complaint and now since a month I have no problem at all , and because of MTNL Broadband I had kept another Internet service as stand by that of Brian Cable Channel 3 ..

I have both services ..Brian helped me when my MTNL was down so I am continuing with his services today,,, but I hope WI FI was free for everyone .. it is a need of the modern times we face. An essential service to Society.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube