Saturday, June 29, 2013

The Mad Man Of Bandra More Dead Than Alive


I have stopped shooting him, I have stopped shooting life of late , there was a time I would never leave home without my camera it was the silhouette of my being.. but I too have become a bit like the madman of Bandra.

I ask myself why am I shooting pictures glorifying the living dead ..is there something wrong with my head ..what is the purpose of recording all this ..I have loads of negatives slides prints at home and the very thought makes my wife go crazy.. I thought I would put them to sleep.. my very earliest tryst with photography on film and slide.

I could give them to an archive , but who wants amateur shots of forgotten sleepless time.
I dont sell my pictures people dont buy the kind of pictures I shoot.. at the Kumbh I met a foreigner who said he would buy all my hijra pictures once he returned to Mumbai.. but I am still waiting for him.. if I did sell them I would put the money to good charitable cause...

So life is a fucked anomaly .. words are seeping pain prostitute like posing as blogs.

I have lost it ..too.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube