Thursday, January 17, 2013

These Are Pictures I Shot Before Leaving For Lucknow... .For Chehlum



And now I am posting stuff shot in Mumbai and this includes pictures I shot on the streets , in the train and on my reaching Lucknow

I have a huge back log , so I deliberately stopped shooting pictures , and this year I have shot less pictures did not shoot Moharam in Mumbai save 6 Moharam at Kaisar Bagh Dongri, this I shot before leaving for Hyderabad.

In the Shiasm in India set I shot my house majlis Lucknow Chehlum.. I thought of going to Lucknow to shoot Athvi and the Chup Tazia and Eid e Zehra but I have some commitments that I had taken up as an assignment so I wont be able to make it , however hard I try.. I left my Kama dagger in Lucknow.

I had also thought of shooting Athvi in Mehmoodabad which happens later than the Athvi in Lucknow but that too wont happen.

I did not shoot the Urus of Fakruddin Shah Baba no time at all.. I did not take some other work I was offered this month as I will leave to shoot the Maha Kumbh.. and connect with a few of my foreigner friends ..my Naga Guru is waiting for me at Allahabad ..

Than there is Haji Malang Urus I am not sure about attending it I have already booked my tickets for the Ajmer Urus ..

My Malang brothers want me to visit Makhanpur but than wherever I go it is no less than a miracle.

So most of the time in Mumbai I shoot the same garbage dumps the same Bandra walls , the same Mahim walls and the demolished slums of Dagdi Chawl.. if Daddy Gawli was there perhaps the slums would still be breathing today.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube