Thursday, December 27, 2012

The Lousy Flickr Uploader


Of late I have to manually reload my pictures as the Old Flikr uploader has been giving me a lot of trouble .. and this happens when my Internet is running smoothly ..I have Internet problems at ertain hours from 8.10 am the Internet stops for several minutes and than again at 6 pm and again at midnight , in between I have no problem .. and my Internet provider is a horrendous monster called MTNL Broadband .. and they are all aware of my problems but can do nothing about it , and I hope it is privatized .. and given into good professional hands .

I sent a message to Flickr Help through Email.

www.flickr.com/photos/upload/?chronic=1

Of late my uploading stops midway, I use latest Google Chrome .. and it has been going on for quite some time now I never used your new uploader because it is worse than your old uploader and being a Pro member at Flickr I dont think you have done anything to make your Flickr uploader fast and friendly.. Sorry to say that..

Firoze Shakir Photographerno1

I am uploading from home my own laptop

I am not getting any error message after uploading 6 files on a bath of 22 at 28% the uploader refuses to budge forward..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube