Thursday, December 27, 2012

The Beasket Weavers of Mahim


And now for the first time I am using the drag and drop New Flickr uploader , it takes a lot of time I placed 22 files in a batch, one bonked you have to re upload the whole lot again.. I think for the one and only good photo management site that Flickr is it should make uploading fast and user friendly.. that I am a Pro paying user does not matter ..

Well I sent them a message and hope they consider my constructive criticism and dont give me a robotic response.

Even pictures I shoot dont desrve robtic response I shoot life my surrouundings my back yard , but I shoot other peoples life their pains travails and imagine this basket weaving community lives on the pavements sleeps on the road , for natures call they use the roads the railway tracks or pay and use lavatories .

And this area is notorious for drug addicts drunkards molesters too.. and they have young daughters children too all helping in making baskets ..the Marathi Manoos sells the flowers these are migrants that make the flower baskets , baskets for bouquets too.

Morning I had gone to Juhu to Mr Shatrughan Sinhas house .. and than finished my work.. came home showered ate dal gosht rice slept .. than had a long chat with Mohsin Bhai from Hyderabad a good friend ..


My wife is in Lucknow ... her hometown she does not miss her mothers annual majlis ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube