Thursday, December 27, 2012

I Call Out To Appu From My Cab


I had a hectic day had gone to town all alone gave my dagger for sharpening at Do Tanki and than proceeded to CP tank from CP tank after completing my work to Zaveri Bazar via Bhuleshwar, and from Zaveri Bazar came to Crawford Market to buy female finches for my grand kids.. they have a bigger cage , the guy at Bandra who took our old cage and charged a hefty price for the new cage told Marziya the 4 finches we had were all male .. so I bought her 4 new ones all females today.

From Crawford Market I walked all the way and got a cab before Nal Bazar , than I went back to Do Tanki to collect my dagger that I had given for sharpening to be used during Chehlum..

On my way back to Bandra I saw Appu shouted out to him , but did not get off the cab as I had a lot of stuff on my person.. the cab driver was an excellent old man and we talked about the usual affairs that touch all of us ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube