Sunday, December 30, 2012

My Naga Sadhu Guru Shri Vijay Giri Maharaj of Juna Akhada


I was meeting him after several years and this was simply because I had some work at Flim city I was meeting a director at Whistling Woods , so I came here had two cups of coffee with my Guru ..

Shri Vijay Giri Maharaj is well versed in Islamic scriptures and is a scholar a healer and friend of the Rafaees and Dam Madar Malang

He was happy that I had become a Malang and I was meeting my Guru after almost 4 years ..he had changed his mobile number so there was no way I could connect with him unless I came here , and I just did not have the time drive or inclination.

Shri Vijay Giri Maharaj wants me to join him at the Maha Kumbh he has just returned from Allahabad setting up the tents for his disciples ..

I told him I could only make it after Moharam, either for 10 Feb Shahi Snan or the 15 Feb or straight in March at Mahashivratri.. I dont know I play cosmic roulette .. what happens will happen..

Luckily I am no more working for anyone am my own Boss .. so if I dont have any commitments I will connect with him.. I have had the best of times with him and his people at Nasik Kumbh.

After I had coffee he surprised me and told me to shoot his Ling Kriya ... I did .

The picture was shot by a guy who has never held the camera before I instructed him..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube