Monday, December 31, 2012

Going To Film City .. And A Ricksha Drivers Tale


His name is Aleem he is a rickshawala and he I have taken him to few places with me as I know him, however when I cried out Film City all the Bandra ricksha guys wanted to go but I chose Aleem who was standing along with them at the Bandra Reclamation chai shop. he was the guy who had help me bring the new bird cage home with my grand kids from the pet shop at SV road Bandra.

When I sat in his ricksha he was sad , it turned out while he was sleep miscreants robbed him off his belongings , and also stole his mobile phone his license , and that of the other ricksha guys who sleep in their rickshas ..

I tried to get him out of his bad mood but told him he must lodge a complaint with the Bandra Police .. he had not done that as I was his first passenger of the morning and it was a lamba bhada.

As I was early I took him to Santosh Nagar , made him wait I climbed the hillock to meet my Naga Guru Shri Vijay Giri Maharaj I made sure he was sent while I was at the Aashram..

After I had met my Guru I reached Whistling Woods , I was told I was to meet the director for a brief,, so I told Aleem he could leave , as I was not sure how much time it would take , but however when I finished my work Aleem was waiting for me , than we proceeded to Mr Shatrughan Sinhas house I had to deliver some stuff to his son Kush, and now headed to Bandra on reaching Gazdar Bandh I got a call to come back to Shatruji house some other work so I told Aleem to reverse and finally came home at 12noon

I had rested for a minute I got a call from Mr Prem Chopra so again I rushed out to meet him at Nibbhana at Nibhana I got a call from another client at Khar I finished that too and so I am my own boss .. I take orders from my self If a work suits me I take it or let it go. I should also be destined for that work..

So this was a lot of pictures shot before reaching Film City which has changed , I was going there after many years.

I paid Aleem over Rs 700 for the return trip,,,Rs 100 on top of his meter reading.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube