Monday, December 3, 2012

Ejaz Photographer And Atithi Devo Bhava

This one Hyderabadi was always taking care of me because we had met at Badi Bargah in 2009 , many a times I told him to let me pay for gas for his bike , he is a professional photographer works for the good people of Hyderabad as a free lancer and he would be there for me taking me to different places and I never asked him where he was taking me I followed him blindly.

Among the few photographers I met at Hussaini Koti this year he was the only one with total humility , for this guest from Mumbai, showing me vantage points .

He shot my kama Matam at Bargah , and he suggested I do it at Bargah on Ashura , he was right because with my bleeding and diabetic condition it would have not been possible following Bibi Ka Alam.

When I was to leave by bus he rushed me to Afzalgunj, than through the Sikh procession of Gurupurab to Namplly me and my heavy suitcase , he bought me fruits water dates for my long journey.

So through one Hyderabadi person I learnt the meaning of Khulus .. I learnt the greatest words of Wisdom Atithi Devo Bhava .. Guest is God a metaphor for hospitality before Self.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube