Thursday, November 15, 2012

My Friends Father ,, Lighting By Mr KG Maheshwari

252,069 items / 2,069,428 views


I prefer a single light called the Sun and Clouds as reflectors .. I shoot without restrain but I am fascinated respectfully with studio photography.


I attended many workshops of my erstwhile Guru Mr KG Maheshwari indoor outdoor even at his home with my other Guru Prof BW Jatkar invariably they ended up making me the model at Maheshwari House Napean Sea Road.

When I joined PSI my camera club under the aegis of Mr BW Jatkar and Mr Shreekant Malushte both Presidents of the Society there used to be a lot of learning ..I called both the eras Golden Age of Photography..


However once I became a blogger a street photographer I moved away from Club Culture Salon Participation ...but all in all whatever my personal views I am a product nurtured created by those I met at my Club..great masters , great teachers great friends .

And this is my tribute to all of them for helping me guiding me and finally letting me become what I wanted to be a ..street photographer incorrigible blogger ..


What I learnt from all of the I gathered and the values the love the passion dedication the vision the camera eye I humbly placed in the soul of my grand daughters Marziya Shakir 5 years and Nerjis Asif Shakir 15 month both on a Moharam holiday .. but surprisingly my one year old third grand daughter Zinnia Fatima without me teaching her or encouraging can use the toy camera almost like the real one.

And just hoarding a talent a gift selfishly is a sin.. unless you pass it on to others ..

And than came great masters like Dr Glenn Losack Marc De Clercq Bhupesh C Little Vinay Parelkar who helped me introspect and use my photography as a medium of touching people through pictures aof diverse Faith..Sufism, Shiasm, Hinduism Christianity Gender and other communities Lifestyle and the Street.

Photography made me an accidental poet .. but now I use poetry to shoot the awakening dawn in the life of man.

252,068 images as blogs is only because of them... at my Flickr photostream...

I use Facebook like a Blog..
I must also acknowledge a few photographers who have influenced me on the Internet First foremost Akbar Simonse Tom Andrews..Eric Parker Linda Schaefer Roland W. Luthi Anthony Posey ,Kerry Rae, Randall Der late Jeff Lamb and there are many but I name a few ...I am bad with names and numbers ..

Thank You.

Nitin Pawar thank you for your support love and kindness .. it means a lot to me .. this is my gift to you .

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube