Thursday, November 15, 2012

The Shia Pandit and Gopal The Naga Sadhu

222,124 items / 1,824,129 views


to
peace in a pod
yogic ling kriya
using a rod
gopal naga sadhu
at home with
shiva his lord

the shia pandit
cuts open his head
with a sword
a protest
against
a spiritual terrorism
on the sands of karbala
the ensuing yazidi fraud
he gave his head
but not his hand
as the eunuchs
led by shmr
watched
open jawed

i want to go to
hindustan
said the shah
where hope
humanity
hospitality
is not outlawed
where mankind
is equivalent
to children of god
ridding evil
ignorance
injustice
the only
rightful jihad


Yes I am a Hindu Shia and Proud of my cultural Inheritance and to have been born in Mother India in the Womb of My Mothers Destiny.. Being a Shia Muslim is my personal equation with my Maker that is between Him and Me ..My Guru is a Naga Sadhu from Junagadh...

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube