Monday, November 19, 2012

I Catch The Last Journey of Shree Balasaheb Thackeray Below The Bandra Mahim Flyover

I walked from Bandra till below the bridge and caught up with the cortege here the crowds were huge increasing as others kept joining in with slogans of Shree Balasaheb amar Rahen.. and I kept pushing my way helped by people to climb walls , trucks on Mahim beach.. and the disciplined sad crowd helping me at every step, I had my Bandra Times Press Card on my person..thank you Clarence Gomes.

The Mumbai Police added a feather in its cap , it was their day today and they made us proud these humble men in Khaki most of the on their legs for several days.
I shook hands with the constables and thanked them on the way.

All in all it was a sad day for everyone Shree Balasaheb roared in Death too.. and leaders like him are only born once in a lifetime .. but leaders like him dont die they become legends living , alive on the soul of human consciousness.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube