Monday, November 19, 2012

Photography Got A New Lease On Life ...


Everywhere old men ladies young kids holding a DSLR and I am not talking about the millions with their mobile phones .

The media bigwigs with phallic lenses jutting out fro their sense of importance and guys happily shooting with a 50 mm ..

And the worst was the Press guys and the bad Press Enclosure management the worst of its kind with no overseer no discipline justt a sea of chaos , where all the top guns stood on chairs not allowing others to shoot at all , rude arrogant and brusque ...

And it hurt me no sense of sharing or sence of brotherhood among the Press wallahs I am lucky that I am a blogger and dont have to go under the desk to have my picture published ..Life Sucks and Photography..too.

I shot and whatever peoples views on Balasaheb as a politician I shoot his as a human being an iconic leader and first and foremost as a lover of India above all things.

And as a photographer I dont have to bring my religion into what I shoot than the meaning for what I shoot would die before I pressed the trigger.

I shot a long storyboard I shot the common man paying tribute to a a man who fought for their rights unlike some leaders from other communities who did it for their own interests and self importance.. and dont read my lines read in between the lines of my pictures .. I hate text unless I write poetry.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube