Saturday, October 27, 2012

Subir Mukerjee And Me At Durga Visarjan Juhu Beach


I was planning to leave Juhu beach I had shot enough , and my injured leg was hurting me , and I had just two memory cards left , as I was moving out I met Subir Mukerjee I share a great relationship with him having done all Govindas disco dresses for Rock Dancer directed by V Menon.

I met Samrat Mukerjee too and I had done his costumes too, so I decided to stay back and shoot the North Bombay Durga Visarjan, Debu Mukerjee was calling the shots getting everything organized on the beach.

And these are memories of a beautiful night my tribute to a Divine Mother ,..my tribute to the Bengalis of Mumbai... and part of my 44000 Hindu Blogs on Hope and Hindutva .. a message of Peace Hope Harmony and Humanity ..United colors of my beloved Mumbai.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube