Saturday, October 27, 2012

Bakra Eid Namaz At Bandra Station 2012


This morning barefeet I came to the Bandra Skywalk and shot the Eid Ul Adha namaz ..and I have shot this for almost 8 years too, it is held under the auspices of the Sunni Station Road Mosque.

This time there were not many photographers but my two favorite ones Pratik Koli and Satish Malavade .

After the namaz I walked through the back lanes of the Indiraji Nagar slums and shot a kurban in a hut.. and some in and around Bandra .

Our bakra is bought at Ebu butcher Noorani Mosque lane, we have it cut there and the meat bought home ..my idea to bring the bakra at home shoot the slaughter with the grand kids was shot down by wife ...

Wishing all of you Happy Bakra Eid Mubarak, this is my new set at Flickr ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube