Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Sagar Bekal My Facebook Friend .. Is A Passionate Photographer


I normally shoot alone I dont allow anyone to trespass the soul of my privacy , but ever since I met Sagar Bekal at the Pandal of Lalbagh Chya Raja Visarjan day, I liked his passion , his helping nature his humility ..he is a very innovative photographer and it is a pleasure to watch him shoot , he is always searching for new perspectives , new positions and he re freshens my own passion as a street photographer and I learn from him ..he is very fast on the move , ..

So when he called me and said that he had never shot Durga puja at all I bought him to Bengal Club in its 77 years of traditional glory..
Than I told him about the oldest Durga Puja of Durgabari Samiti at Gowalia Tank so we decided to shoot that too..

Last evening he came home we shot the Ram Krishna Mission Durga Puja , and from there to Centaur Hotel the Mukerjee family more lavish more opulent North Bombay Durga Puja I met Deb Mukerjee and Ranis dad Ram Mukerjee shot the Dunichi Dance but missed my friend Subir Mukerjee I had done Govindas costumes in his film Rock Dancer.

From here we shot the DN Nagar Durga Puja and parted ways .. I came back to the Bandra Bone setter to get my injured leg in working order for Durga Visarjan.

The Flickr uploader is very slow pathetic and I am way behind ..and MTNL Broadband with linesmen turned internet technicians does not help the worst insensitive service provider in Mumbai.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube