Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Nutanpally Sarbojonin Durga Puja Bandra West


I learnt photography shooting Hindu gods and goddesses , I shoot on all modes , hone my apprenticeship to my camera, my camera actually teaches me to shoot pictures I dont shoot on continuous mode but single frame and I shoot with apt devotion .

I normally came here with my grand daughter 4 year old Marziya .. but she has a pain in her hand so I came alone and shot several frames moods of Goddess Durga .. I had actually come from an interview with an eminent senior journalist at Costa' Khar .

I dont manipulate the soul of my pictures and this monochrome feel is an added task of creativity , taught to me by my son in law .. he has re taught me actually I had forgotten all about it.

I normally shoot barefeet but because of my injured leg I wore cloth shoes .

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube