Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Beware of This Ricksha Guy MHO3A2378 .,,His Meter is Rigged He Is a Con Man

I have been travelling from Bandra Reclamation to Nadiadwala Colony 2, Malad via the highway and the fare even with traffic is Rs 200 maximum..

This Sunday no traffic I hired this guy from Bandra Reclamation and before we reached the Jogeshwari flyover on the side road he stopped the ricksha and said it had broken down I told him it was I was getting off , I asked him the fare he said Rs 200, I told him to show me the meter card , he refused but I pulled it from him it was dated 2011 , and he was either doped drunk , he called another ricksha guy at the back and as per his mete reading I had to pay 167 .. I had an urgent appointment there was no cop in sight , so I took another ricksha but when I turned round this crooked guys was abusing me and rode away , ..I took his picture 2 shots he said Police Mera Kya Ukhadegi..

So this is directed to Mr Shashank Rao .. after the meter hike are we to be taken for a ride treated shabilly abused , from Jogeshwari till Nadiadwala Colny 2, I ended up paying another 80 bucks ,, so I was taken for a ride .

I hope some action against rogue ricksha drivers like this who give bad name to the Union and to the honest good rickshawalas.

His ricksha number MHO3A2378..

On my return journey from Nadiadwala Colony 2, Malad to Bandra Reclamation same route the fare was Rs 180..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube