Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Atithi Devo Bhava .. Guest Is God -Bombay Durga Bari Samiti


This ends my spiritual sojourn at Bombay Durgabari Samiti Pujo , I came here to showcase the Bengali culture , love of Durga to add it to my 44000 Hindublogs as Hope And Hindutva .. A Message of Peace Hope And Humanity .. and I dont use my pictures or my text for commercial gain , an apprehension the heads of the Samiti had when we were asked to leave .. before the commencement of the Sandhi Pujo .

Atithi Devo Bhava is what Goddess Durga might have said for calling us here ... without her wings we would have not reached here me and my friend Sagar Bekal.

We Thank all at Bombay Durgabari Samiti for this beautiful enlightenment hospitality despite everything else.

Bolo Durga Maiki Jai

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube