Wednesday, October 31, 2012

North Bombay Durga Puja Tulip Juhu


Actually my friend Sagar Bekal and me shot the Ram Krishna Mission Durga puja and than came to North Bombay Durgotsab Juhu , but I am posting these now , I am very close to Subir Mukerjee and Samrat Mukerjee .. this was one of the most beautiful Pandal and I am sure Durga Ma must be proud of it as the Mukerjees left no stone unturned , the new venue Tulip was spacious and a lot more roomier than the Balkan Ji BadI at Santacruz..

My 2 year old grand daughter now 5 Marziya Shakir shot the North Bombay Puja for two years this year she had health problems .. she loved shooting Subir Mukerjee because he was always giving her sweets.

I missed her too.. I shot the Dhanuch dance here .. Subirda and Samrat were not there as we had come a bit early.. from here we left to shoot the DN Nagar Durgotsab ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube