Saturday, September 8, 2012

The Rotten One- Unbegotten One -Like Me Totally Forgotten One

241,406 items / 2,029,835 views

Please note I have pictures in my camera but no exciting stuff so I am too lazy to download them and hence I am taking a rightful break from uploading photography , manipulating my old pictures shot in 2009 giving them a fresh lease as new title text and more.

And pictures I have so many over 241,406 items, all at Flickr I am updating my street photography set 35500 images ... some I added wrongly to this set so moving to respective appropriate set ..I have over 560 sets some public a few private .and further made into collections .

Even if I dont shoot pictures I can blog my blank pictures and by changing EXIFF data make them appear as fresh offerings from my photostream.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube