Saturday, September 8, 2012

The Bohra Dabbawala of Bandra Bazar Road

There are some unique people, self dependent I love to shoot and Mohomed Bhai is one of them, he works for a Catholic lady that supplies food to school kids..Mohomed Bhais job is to deliver food to them, and he does it punctually without taking an off or bunking..
And he always has a smile at the start of his day..this was shot in 2009

He likes me taking his picture...but I have yet to give him a copy which is his perpetual grouse..

update
8 September 2012
he has retired , his cycle broke down, many a kid now adult got his lunch on time because of Mohomed bhai, he sits by the cycle shop all alone living his dreams I help him from time to time .. though he never asks me for anything..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube