Friday, September 7, 2012

The Muslim Beggar At Chor Bazar


Muslim beggars are photogenic , despite their penury they have strength of character unless you are accosted by Muslim beggars that may or not be Muslims with skull caps and beard who are actually gardalus or drug addicts , you find this specie near the Bandra Reclamation signal near the Fire Brigade Station.

But now even tribal Hindu beggars wear hijabs and with their face covered and kohl laden eyes accost the Muslims during Friday namaz and I ca smell them from a mile simply by their body language .. I am an expert on beggar photography in Bandra .. I know most of the beggars in and around my area.

And so I created a special set on Muslim Beggars God forgot .. Muslim society forgot and the clergy forgot .. with a few coins they expect the Muslim beggar to change his stripes his spots and his or her destiny.

I have completely stopped going to Chor Bazar on Fridays I knew most of the beggars in that area too including Imamwada and Dongri.

ps
I am updating my street photography set adding text updating titles etc as I am not shooting new pictures ..I dont shoot rain pictures dont want to fuck up my cameras unnecessarily ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube