Friday, September 7, 2012

Gemstone Dealers of Bhendi Bazar


These are blank posts pictures I shot in 2008 posted it at Flickr moved ahead and I shot a lot without reason without method just on instinct or impulse .. and it is these guys that put me on to stones ,I bought a lot I have no knowledge of stones .. a stone appeals to me if it sends me god vibes I buy it,, I bought amber, turquoise , quartz , akeek or agate , and dure najaf, mueh najaf,..

I spent a bomb some were rare stones some with unique shape size form.

I bought Formosa coral, opal moonstone , pearls,and I got some of them inlaid in silver .. mostly silver through Azad Hussain , and I was creative ..enjoyed my jewelry .. when bad times came I sold most of it at loss because they buy just the silver at melting rate ..

So the gemstone dealers of Bhendi Bazar are my oldest link to my ornate past.

Because I am not shooting new pictures I am updating my old pictures at my Flickr street photography set over 35000 images ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube