Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I cannot shoot my own religion and faith thanks to Mumbai Police


Simply because of my bleeding having a valid Bandra Times Press Card I was stopped from climbing the police guest of honor place from where every year I take two aerial shots and it is ironical that I shoot
Lalbagh Chya Raja every year the Visarjan procession barefeet
I shoot Durga Visarjan
I shoot Gokul Ashtami
I shoot Pitru Paksh Banganga
I shoot all police related function at Bandra Police Station
I shoot the procession of 14 Stations of the Cross on Good Friday
I shot the train bomb blast I shot the Dadar bomb blast
I shoot the Gay Parade or Queer Azadi March every year
I have shot the Mahim Police Sandal of Makhdhoom Shah Babba

Through all these events I highlight the contribution of the Mumbai Police their selfless service their sacrifice and sometimes the Mumbai Police treats me like a piece of shit..

I dont shoot The Rich Mans Standard Chartered Marathon Race

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube