Monday, September 3, 2012

I Am Updating My Street Photography Set At Flickr.com 35618 images

241,405 items / 2,027,691 views

As I shoot and add my pictures to respective sets at Flickr I have over 558 sets , some pictures not shot on the streets ended up on this set that I am correcting as I have time on hand.

And to think of it all my religion pictures of various faith processions are street pictures that but I did not add them here it would be tough managing them.

Most of my street pictures belong to Bandra Bazar Road and once the CRZ opens up Bandra Bazar will be the next Manhattan.. these are my words of prophecy as a DAm Madar Malang ..

Rates will skyrocket and whatever Mr Pritish Nandy whom I follow on Twitter feels about property rates coming down this will never happen as long as Congress remains in powere here or at the center.. the remote control lies in the hands of the builders heck what am I saying most of the netas are fronts for builders or vice versa.

But this is not a political blog a poor beggar poets blog..

It is connected by arteries veins of Twitter and Facebook.. some cerebral fluid reaches pinterest too..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube