Monday, September 3, 2012

I Became a Street Photographer ..

241,405 items / 2,027,659 views

Because pictures like these are shunned by fine art arrogant pompous photographers who call the shots at dead defunct camera clubs .. living million light years away farting their old time fucked views on the almost dying soul of photography.

One camera club salon pictures in the the newsletter is almost similar in resemblance to a newsletter in JhumriTalaya.

For once though I am a product of a camera club in Mumbai I wont ever let my grand children ever become part of that culture that does not expect change does not like change and always looked down on bloggers we dont sell our souls we give it free as charity on the internet.

Now most of them are finally understanding the power of the Internet and coming out of their blinkered closet .. and I say this in good faith no personal animosity.. camera clubs some of them have become totally despotic and political.. why the clubs were created has been forgotten.. now it is about big bucks .. this is my personal opinion and you or the guy next to you can never change it.

My relationship with camera club died the day my Guru Prof BW Jatkar died.RIP Om Shanti Om

May his Soul and the Soul of All Camera Clubs rest in peace .

My Grand Daughters ,, I taught them the one cardinal rule of my personal street photography.. they being brilliant dont need translation,

FUCK F STOPS ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube