Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Rest In Peace -Pramod Guruji

This morning Iike every morning I went through the obituary of Times of India and realised my good friend art director Pramod Guruji had left this world .
On 18th February 2008
Pramod Guruji died.
A brilliant , creative and a very human personality.
A premature death...
I met him and his brother Vinod at famous Studios when I worked as a free lance model co-ordinator for a Raymonds ad being shot by Chippy , Nadish Naorojee , visualized by Frank Simoes Advtg when Frank was alive and Urshilla Kerkar was handling the visualization of the same.
This was my first brush with advertising..
Pramod helped me and without him I dont think I could have never succeeded in this new found profession, that was short lived anyway.
I met Pramod off and on, and he was always there to help you in any difficult situation related to films.
I offer his wife Dinaz my sincere condolence and hope God gives her and his family and Vinod Guruji the strength to bear this irreparable loss..
People like Pramod traverse the Universe once in a life time.
May his soul rest in Peace.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube