Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Baba Ramdev Saab Wishes Me Eid Mubarak In Advance

204,111 items / 1,665,767 views

Before I begin I must add this picture could not have been possible without Bhavesh Rajnikant Panchmatia production executive.. I was at Famous Studios to meet Kailash Kher and Baba Ramdev was part of a musical show ..

When I finished with Kailash Kher and was on my way out I saw the press conference of Baba I took permission from Bhavesh to shoot it..

As soon as the press conference got over Baba Ramdev Saab spotted me instantly I am Xmas Tree on Diwali day thanks to my sartorial serendipity.
He asked me in Hindi .. Bhai Ap kidar ke Bawa ho.
I told him Dilon ke Bawa .. And I also told him I was a Dam Madar Malang who promotes Hope Hindutva as a Message of Peace and Humanity before I could say anything further he pulled me and hugged me..
So this my tryst with an icon of India Against Corruption and yoga.

My shop help who was holding my camera instantly shot the picture..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube