Sunday, August 19, 2012

Marziya Revealed

Marziya Shakir is my grand daughter 13 month old.

She was born on 24 Nov 2007 at Holy Family Hospital Bandra , I did not get to see her on the day she was born, there was some complication, the umbilical cord had got tightened round her neck..he came through it..

I saw her on the second day with my wife and thus started my thirst of shooting her pictures , posting them at her set at Flickr over 4208 ..now kept in view to her immediate family.


I even built a website for her at Blogspot and a G mail account.. all this because I know that she too will blog more fiercely than me ..she got the feel of the camera at a very young age..she knows it shoots images ..

Sometime back she was seriously ill , I sat all night reading the Holy Koran..for her speedy recovery..
Her father was not happy of sharing her pictures on the Internet .

I respected his wishes but than I again opened her website and pictures for public view , but she is my sons daughter and the thought upset him..
So I finally decided to hide her away for good..

But these few pictures I present her to my friends at Flickr.


This was taken today, she loves chocolates and almost all the junk I eat, I dont eat chocolates but tadgolas, boras, singhahdas, which she loves too..

All she wants is to be carried around, wherever I go...

This fascinates her the most..

She is off goats for good, she sees them she ignores them.. almost like a grown up.

She has not seen a zoo or a circus Mumbai streets is akin to a Zoo and a circus too.

So this is Marziya..plain and simple..in 2008.

update
18 Aug 2012
today marziya shakir is 4 year old , a versatile street photographer football player and painter ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube