Sunday, August 19, 2012

I Bring Desi Murgi Home


At Chinchpokli road close to my house is a Muslim Chacha who sells desi eggs and Desi hens cocks , he gets all this from his hometown Ahmednagar , which he sells at nominal rates to the locals of our area.

I buy desi murgii for my grandkids soup from the guy at the Bandra Bazar , he cuts and gives it to me but with Chacha I have to buy the Murgi live than have it cut at the bazar, instead I bought it home , Chacha took only Rs 150 or it.

Than along with Marziya Nerjis in my arms murgi in my hand I took it to the bazar to have it cut , it was here I met the Muslim beggar lady and her child .. and these become photography lessons for them..

I could have taken a shot of the beggar lady by Nerjis but it is the middle o the road and I dont like taking risks with my grand kids.

Here Nerjis who loves all living things interacts with the Hen..

No she did not say Mar Diya Jaye Chor Diya Jaye..

It is for their soup...

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube