Sunday, August 26, 2012

I Shoot Muslim Beggars It Is True .. Through My Pictures I Give The Their Due


Who the fuck buys beggar pictures .. because I have not been approached by anyone as yet..I dont think they would take it even I gave it free..
The only pictures on my photostream that have some value in terms of money are the hijra pictures I got a lot of offers but fuck I dont sell pictures when bad time came I sold all my personal stuff my silver kadas , and this PRO membership is a gift from friends ...from one year to the next.. why are beggar poets who dont drink dont smoke dont fornicate always broke .. because they are CHUTIYAS .. we dont care for tomorrow .. for tomorrow never comes it is always Today.

I was offered a large sum of undisclosed money to shoot naked hijras I refused politely not my cup of tea.
I shoot garbage I shoot shit and I have no pretensions of being a good photographer Fuck Fstops.

All the beggars know me in my area and in some other areas too I give them generously .. the deserving beggars only.

As a photographer who shoots beggars we are looked down upon by other street sart savvy photographers .. but who cares .. a you know what ..

My grand children shoot beggars and garbage too,,, it is shooting beggars and garbage thaat has made us so sensitive and human is all I know..

And when you write shit the way I write you are not called a columnist or a guest writer but a fucked time pass Chutiya Blogger ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube