Sunday, August 26, 2012

I have removed all my hijra pictures from public view at Flickr.com

I shot her at Juhu beach while shooting these rituals I shot the story of her pain I saw it in her eyes..and it is sad people have misused my hijra pictures and distorted the message of the reason why I shot the hijras ..

And I dont have to give reason to people why I shoot what I shoot but on the fucked internet everyone seems to own you ..and I dont want the added burden of relationships on the internet .. I have far too many ..

So I removed all those at Facebook who added me because they like my hijra pictures .. I removed everyone save those who are close to me and I know closely.

I removed those hard headed folks with bias towards what I shoot those from my community who also think they can order me because they think they gave me birth..

I dont want adverse comments on the people I shoot .. so even a single hate comment I unfriend move on..

I still shoot hijras but for myself .. and only friends can see the bulk of this set at Flickr.com.

I dont think I will ever open my hijra pictures blogs poems to the public.. you have to grow up before you see or read my stuff.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube