Friday, July 20, 2012

Ramzan Ka Chand Mubarak Ho

238,214 items / 1,999,346 views

mahe mahina
mubarak ho
ibadat karo
roze rakho
logon ka
dukh door
karo
khuda ki
nek rah
par chalte
raho
kisika
dil toot jaye
aisi bat
na karo
siwai
khuda ke
aur
kisise
mat daro

My grand daughter Nerjis Asif Shakir the moon of our house half of it, the other half my second grand daughter Zaira Saif Shakir also known as Fatima Zaira .. and the one that began the tryst of love trust devotion dedication Marziya Shakir.

This is my new set on Ramzan Mubarak dedicated to all your children grand chidren even great grand children.

I shall post the beauty of Ramzan on this set, I look forward to going to Bhendi Bazar as a Momin breaking fast with the beggars on the streets and never shot the pictures to keep the sanctity of a noble deed intact pure pristine.


And I am a poet a street photographer who captures the destiny of timelessness , who weves true stories , not for money certainly not for a few seconds of Internet fame.

This is Ramzan Mubarak in Mumbai through the poetry of a street photographer ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube