Thursday, July 12, 2012

Happy World Photography Day

Most of my street pictures are shot from moving cabs , I normally don't edit my pictures at all, I shoot what I see period, here in this picture I have taken a few liberties in cropping the image , desaturated the soul of man, yes beauty lies in the eye of the beholder..only a poet can see this and read it as pedestrian pictorial verse..wordless wisdom of a flickering moment .

This is a picture when seen from the inner light of ones karmic consciousness, this is the power of a photo blog.. reflections of a lifeless street life..

I can say it in 600 pictures Scrap Article 377 ,,Give Humanity a chance .. or in a single image.

I shot the Shia Shabarat the All Souls Day , but was unable to post it as I am cross blogging the Gay Parade 2008 to my hijdaeunuchblogs..
Yes I am passionate about anything that revolves around Hijdas or transgender.I am passionate about anything that revolves around Laxmi Narayan Tripathi my Hijda Guru..
Poetry has its essence in the restless human soul.. some pictures become poems some poems become poetry blogs..

I have grown ever since I left Poemhunter.. a blessing in sweet disguise..

This was shot at Bhendi Bazar the public toilet space , it was shot in color..from a moving cab..

I chose this for World Photography Day.. 19 August 2008

Happy world photography day
the Camera
an instrument of love and Peace
in every way
pictures that talk have so much to say
dreams that live long
will never go away
yes as a photo blog
on the emulsion of a human soul
to stay
no diatribe no semantics no
word play
heads egoistic
pale beauty
resting on a pedestal
made of human clay
we love
our loved ones we betray
to create another world
within a word
the unborn child we slay
in a redeemed bond of hate
society and the maker above
we repay
we are giants we are dwarfed
by light shade and shadow play


dedicated to the new photographer in a new brave world..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube