Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Raveena Hijra New Pictures Shot in Ajmer 2012


I shot Raveena extensively in Ajmer this year , and she has gained weight become more fuller and those who robbed her identity here at Flickr and misused her pictures to con the public and to fraudulently make money solicit sex wont be seeing her new pictures at all..

I shot most of the pretty hijra damsels and all these pictures are closed to public view ,, people like Nirma Sapna CD can rob hijra pictures elsewhere .. I wont ever be showing what I shot including my old hijra sets collections poems and blogs.

I shot Naina Preeti hijra Soma hijra , Laxmi Narayan Tripathi my hijra guru, Ritu hijra and the new eunuch child Mahi including Mona the child eunuch.

All my hijra pictures are not for public view .. go fuck yourself  hijra picture stealers.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube