Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Ajmer Urus 2012

82428 Views on My Flickr Photos on 26 May 2012-I Am Back From Ajmer And PushkarThis Ends One Part One Ajmer Urus 2012god forgive me for shooting the beggars of ajmertimeless tides of ajmerthe bawathe gemstone dealers of ajmer
the blind beggar of ajmerthe blind beggar of ajmerthe blind beggar of ajmerthe dreamers of ajmerthe spastic beggar of ajmerthe spastic beggar of ajmer
the spastic beggar of ajmerthe spastic beggar of ajmerthe spastic beggar of ajmerthe spastic beggar of ajmerjunk jewelerythe herbal sellers
life ajmerthe bawas of ajmerthe dam madar malangthe gemstone dealershumility helped me climb the mountains barefeetgemstone stalls

Ajmer Urus 2012, a set on Flickr.

Shot from 26 May to 29 May 2012 ... the Hijra new pictures are not for public view ..Sorry ..only Flickr friends added by me can see them..

this set includes dam madar malangs beggars of ajmer and pictures of my host peersaab fakhru miya hujra no 6 .

pictures shot at pushkar 2012 are in a new set ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube