Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Sometimes it's so hard to comment on your posts because they always leave a lump in my throat -Rodney Longoria

Thank you Rodney I ease my inner pain deliberately hitting the trigger shooting nothingness I shoot what I shoot I hardly know I shoot a part of me living a part of me dead.

I have nothing to sell and yet people steal from beggars too, people who cant shoot their own pictures rob me of what I have shot, and I dont mind but when they rob my pictures and give fake identities to the subjects in my picture to cheat to connive to rob than the pain hits me hard.

If you are the subject I have shot and you have faked the idenity of my subject than along with the pictures one stole they should have other pictures shot by themselves .. and this is the curse of posting hijra pictures on Flickr.com.

So now just because of a few thieves I refuse to share my world of Hijras with strangers outsiders and the public they lost that privilege.

Sorry I digress I am much happier at Google+ than I ever was at Facbook , perhaps because being a Byronic bore I kept falling in love with silhouettes I had to fall in love , get kicked because all that accidentally made me a poet.

I shoot rubbish I write rubbish all with a magic wand of a single finger I cut my right hand doing a ritual with a sword.. during Moharam..

Anyway I have to rush to work you take care ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube