Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Humble Appeal to Those Who Have Stolen My Hijra Pictures Please Remove It From Your Site At Flickr.com




Visits on my Flickr stream when I had my hijra pictures sets poems collections on public view was about 20000 .. average always above 17000 every day since 5 years or more.


I have posted till date 233,281 blogs / 1,959,415 views

But ever since I decided to remove my hijra blogs from Flickr my average came down to 7000 visits on my photo stream..

And I happy as my other blogs on culture rituals is being seen by default,

Another lady has also put all my pictures of Raveena hijra as her own it does not bother me but she has taken over the identity of a good hijra friend thereby cheating Flickr members using my pictures to entice youth and this is the danger of fake profile at Flickr that Flickr mamagement does not take seriously , this will have serious repercussions one day..

I am not going to cry over spilt milk I refuse to kowtow before Flickr customer care the most insensitive , heartless least caring and I say this without malice I am a Pro member I abide by Flickr Terms conditions so why are my pictures being stolen, why is Flickr not doing something about the faulty spaceball tool that instead of preventing downloads allows everyone to take our pictures and post it as their own on their photo streams..


The person who has stolen my pictures is using the identity of my hijra friend to misguide people on Flickr I have threatened her with reporting her criminal intent to the cyber police if she does not remove my pictures from her photostream..

And Yahoo Copyright is laid back lazy good for nothing entity instead of helping us they throw aspersions on us ...they start with the premise perhaps we have stolen our own pictures .. and I am unhappy with this sad turn of events. I am the aggrieved party .. and I am not getting HELP from Flickr.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube