Thursday, May 31, 2012

My Story Of The Ajmer Urus 2012 Began With The Blessings of The Greatest Hijra Guru Ma Madhurima

I had decided this trip to Ajmer Urus 2012 I would only wear black the dress code of Dam Madar Malang the Sufi Order of humble servants of God..

Mast Malangs Malangs of Ali Dam Dam Mast Qalandar.

So I did not carry saffron or any other color save my leopard print. and all black color palette ..

When I reached Bandra Terminus I met Ma Madhurima and her hijra chelas or disciples I shot a lot of pictures , the public wont see them.. as I have them private for friends on Flickr.

This is my protest to those who robbed my hijras pictures at Flickr.com and also robbed the identity of my pretty hijra friends .. so now they can go fuck themselves they wont see my pictures anymore.


So Hijras at Ajmer 2012 ... is blank space ...


And I shot hijras eunuchs eunuch children , and I did not scrounge but than I had no more memory card left..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube