Thursday, May 31, 2012

The Indian Railways Have No Respect For The Followers of Gharib Nawaz,..



And this is a fact , no facilities , people sleeping on platforms , and yet the pilgrim suffers without complaining for Khwajah Moinuddin Chishty the Holy Saint calls them , gives them hope wings and for them this is the greatest gift..

There is filth all around and as a human photographer who documents this pilgrimage a photographer who is a beggar himself it would hurt me .. I walked barefeet this is my respect for the Holy city of Ajmer ..

I lived with beggars , I stayed in the mountains with the Malangs and I shot human emotions my pictures are dark dreary I shot pain I shot broken man fragmented man trying to be whole with a little help from the Holy Saint.

As a poet I shot the poetry of faith endurance .. and I shot this with tears running down my cheek like a stream searching for solace.

Yes my pictures will be mostly talking to you in slithering silence of human survival ..please note I dont sell my pictures I only share them with your own human heart..

Does anyone buy pictures of pain they wont take it even when you give it to them free..

But in my case they only steal my hijra pictures at Flickr.com the source of my Comedie Humaine Balzac like with Dickensian pain and pathos/

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube